I know some people can't seem to figure out how to make money (no matter how easy a method is laid out) but if you can't post a few ads every day, something is wrong. Yea, I know the "BIG classified sites" have made it harder by not letting you post links, and filtering email responses, but I have 3 work arounds for you. Here is how simple the ad can be:

Example 1:

Title: Acer Laptop Computer
Price: $329

Body text:
I have an acer laptop for sale. Windows 7 installed Call XXX-XXX-XXXX

XXX-XXX-XXXX would be a number that you set up as a message number, that when they call, it directs them to go to your website.

Then they go to your website and see something like this:

Example 2:

Body text:
I have an acer laptop for sale. Windows 7 installed go to www.whatever.com

on classified sites, www.whatever.com only shows as a link if you put http:// in front of it, so instead of clicking it, they would have to copy+paste it to their browser.

Example 3:

Body text:
I have an acer laptop for sale.

They will see the website url in the ad and type it into their browser.

Then, just repeat several times a day, and you should start seeing something like this

Method Nr 2

Create an amazon website or use your current one.
This time we will use Youtube, so you will need to use a product that is workable with Youtube. We will use "movies" for the example.
Download "Youtube Downloader"
Go to amazon and find a few good movies

Choose the ones you want on your site, and place the links on your website

Then go to Youtube and find scenes from the movies you chose (I used "Ted" as an example)
Download the video with "Youtube Downloader"
Re-Upload that video, choose a different thumbnail, monetize it, and add your website links to it

Now, get a list of emails (scrape them, buy them, whatever)
Send out an email campaign to those emails, and include the link to your video and your website link in the email
Then, do the same as in my original amazon method Here and also include the link to the video clip.

Here is what I made with adsense alone in one week

Additionally I made $203.82 between Amazon, Clickbank, and a couple of my own products.

Total Income = $620.28 for 1 week. I will probably keep doing this one

P.S. Ted was only an example! Movies were only an example! Use your head, and your imagination. Do not try to copy this exactly!

Good Luck!
InUsWeTrust Reviewed by InUsWeTrust on . Amazon + Youtube + Adsense + Email Marketing + Classifieds = Money I know some people can't seem to figure out how to make money (no matter how easy a method is laid out) but if you can't post a few ads every day, something is wrong. Yea, I know the "BIG classified sites" have made it harder by not letting you post links, and filtering email responses, but I have 3 work arounds for you. Here is how simple the ad can be: Example 1: Rating: 5