Activity Stream
701 MEMBERS
64 ONLINE
Subscribe to our Newsletter BlackHatKings On Twitter BlackHatKings On Facebook BlackHatKings On Google+

Happy TrustMaster X - warm up servers to send emails with 100% inbox delivery rate!

Hello all! Here’s a new release of the best warming combine for SMTP servers all over runet. 95% of it is written on post/get requests and C#. We’ve analyzed user experience and redesigned the whole structure.

TrustMaster X is a modular system, which means you decide what modules you need and pay for only wanted features! For example, if you want to warm up mail.ru, you purchase this exact module and nothing more! Besides, this modular structure really motivates us to add new features all the time, which means that soon enough TM X will get a plenty of really unique capabilities.

Features:

This list is up-to-date at the moment of creating this post. Every day we work hard to improve and implement features. So, most likely, the current list is a bit longer than the one below

For more details, user guides and reviews, success stories, and a video review on TrustMaster X click the button below:

How To Warm Up an IP | User guides  |  Update history

Do you have any questions or suggestions?
    We are here for you almost 24/7. Contact us:

ZennoBoss live:zennoboss [email protected]

Attention! No flooding or irrelevant comments are allowed here. We expect your user reviews!
    If you have any questions about the template, feel free to send a private message in here, or contact us in messengers (contacts are listed above).

zennoboss, warmup, warm up servers, server warmup, trustmaster, smtp servers, to warm up servers, smtp server, e-mailing
    ZennoBoss Reviewed by ZennoBoss on . TrustMaster X - warm up servers to send emails with 100% inbox delivery rate! http://files.zennoboss.com/tmx_en/header.jpg Hello all! Here’s a new release of the best warming combine for SMTP servers all over runet. 95% of it is written on post/get requests and C#. We’ve analyzed user experience and redesigned the whole structure. TrustMaster X is a modular system, which means you decide what modules you need and pay for only wanted features! For example, if you want to warm up mail.ru, you purchase this exact module and nothing more! Besides, this modular Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

"Trustmaster works very well. Thank you for the prompt reply and support along with your detailed guide to run the software. Your software makes it easy for me to warm up my mailing servers!" - lydia1978 from the forum brightways.org

"I bought the yearly package just yesterday. Zennoboss has been really helpful in getting me set up. The bot itself works really well - marks emails "not spam" without a problem and should really help with my mail deliverability. Looking forward to staying on as a client for a long time :-)" - chrsblmrr from the forum zennolab.com

"Great software, fast and convenient. Save time. And, most importantly, allows you to get the result. Through a variety of settings, which it implemented by a developer. Support service is always on top, and pleases its efficiency.Recommend!:-)" - mihaildorofeev from the forum zennolab.com

"I use the product for about a year. What can I say on the result, TrustMaster really works and performs its functions at 100%. It supports work with all known postal services and is constantly supplemented with new features. Technical support of TrustMaster is on top, rare bugs are fixed very quickly. There is also an online chat in English where you can chat with colleagues on any subject on the mailings. I recommend this product to purchase!" - Арсен Пушка from the forum zennolab.com

"The software is excellent, everything works. For white advertisers, it’s the most." - grandmd from the forum zennolab.com

"I was most worried that I could not use TMX because I don't have programming skills. Now I can see that it is easy to use and it works as it was stated.
    I am trying to warm up IPs for Gmail. As for now I still can't send into inbox but I believe I will do it soon.
    Soft works as stated. If there are some gmail updates - the TMX team update their soft fast.
    I can recommend this soft." - sharamobi from the forum zennolab.com

Thread Information