[Guide] Everything About Ebay Bidding Noob Friendly

Well, for some of you, it may not be much but average Joe like me and New in Ebay was hard work all the way through. But during this period of time, I found the systems (I should have said mental behavior!) that most of people uses when they bid.

New comers (Feed back of 0~15) usually bid early when they want a product. This seems to raise the bid very high in general.
But the experienced veterans wait till the last second.

Therefore I tried to compare the both method when I tried to buy the product. And I found that the later case (waiting till last minute or second) worked better if I had the TIME and the PATIENTS.

1) The TIME & the PATIENTS are required because of pre-search (so that you know in general how much the products are sold for) and of starring of second hand of your watch.

2) Once the observation and study of product has been made then you must set your mind how much you want to pay. The setting should be about 75% of average winning bid so that you have room to breathe when you bid and have conquering feeling of having the lowest winning bid.

3) When the price is set then you must find the seller or the product that you really want. Remember that the Impulse act will get you in trouble. In general more than one seller will have the product. Find several sellers. Do not bid at this point! Just put them in watch list. If specific seller has several same identical items listed at same time, then you are in luck. Watch them all because the buyers will split into several groups and in general the bid doest not go so high as it supposed to be.

The reminder is, when you are looking for something that is listed, to read thoroughly even fine prints because many times they hide things that they don’t want you to read, especially the shipping charges. If whatever you read is not clear, then ask before making a bid. You better make sure the different wording that they are using. For example, New vs. New sealed in Box, standard shipping vs. specific shipping with insurance and etc., are the good examples.
The Wording “NEW” can be “Opened Box” or “Used few days but buyer would not know the difference.”
The Wording “Standard Shipping” can be “Pony Express.”
I had a bad experience in that they ask me more money for shipping since their standard shipping is “Via Ship” if I want to get the Item faster.
So, whenever you see ambiguous wording, ask the seller and ask them to post the answer. This way everybody else reads and it become part of the contract. If seller does not want to post the answer, you know what it means.

Another thing is that if any seller holds the “Feed Back” as a hostage, then you are better off not to deal with this seller. What it means is “Whatever you got is fine, therefore shut-up!” even though the Item is broken.
Most of times, Right minded sellers (or honest sellers) will not hold Feed Back as a hostage because they don’t need to do so.

The Final thing that I want to bring up is, before you do anything read what others are saying in “Community Answer Center.” You will learn so many odds and ends things in there.

4) Try to Avoid the Certain time that the bid ends. 11:00 Am to 1:00 Pm, 5:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm and Weekend (Friday through Sunday) evening are the worst time to bid because everybody has freer time to bid. Naturally it means more the people more higher price tag. But because most people cannot constantly watch the bid on week days, you have better chance to win with the price that you have in mind.

5) When the auction is about to end (I will say with in 5 minutes) then exercise your fingers, and get ready. Put your watch (stop watch will do better) in front of you. From the watch list, Open 2 more browsers by right clicking the link of the Item that you are watching. One browser is to see the time remaining and how much the bid has been raised. The other browser is for biding in time. Put your set amount in to the box in second browser and click “bid” then wait on a “confirm.” By watching the stop watch within last 5 to 10 second of bid ending, press “confirm” button. If you are lucky enough, you will be the winner with lower price tag than you set it for.
Kevin Reviewed by Kevin on . [Guide] Everything About Ebay Bidding Noob Friendly http://i.imgur.com/cvQiuBG.png Everything About Ebay Bidding Noob Friendly Well, for some of you, it may not be much but average Joe like me and New in Ebay was hard work all the way through. But during this period of time, I found the systems (I should have said mental behavior!) that most of people uses when they bid. New comers (Feed back of 0~15) usually bid early when they want a product. This seems to raise the bid very high in general. But the experienced veterans wait till Rating: 5