This is the simplest method i do know that makes me $30 per day.15 minutes per day(sorry for my unhealthy english)

No investment required

Step1. Create an affiliate account with clickbank

Step2. Create a free account with animoto

Step3. Create a Youtube account

Step4. Decide on long tail keyword phrases with low competitors always

Go to clickbank market and opt for a product,health converts first-rate,choose a product that have a excellent landing web page,that's attractive.
For instance I decide upon a grey hair product.I went to google keyword instrument appeared for grey hair.I located a key phrase that has a low competitors with approximately 8000 month-to-month searches.I googled gray hair on pictures and down load some just right pics.Then i created a free video on animoto with these pix and appealing text and uploaded the video on youtube. I exploit bitly to cloak the affiliate link. Then within the video description,i insert the distinctive key phrase that i located on google key phrase software for the title,insert the identical key phrase within the description and wrote a little testimonials on how i eradicated grey hair and add the keywords within the description once more.After some days,i start getting views from my video and when I searched for the distinctive key phrase on google,my video used to be on 1st web page and 1st position.

Whilst you seek for a product on google,you're going to see that youtube movies for the product are on first page correct?When I decide upon the lengthy tail keyword with low competition and no video on youtube is making use of the same key phrase,so thats how my video get on 1st page on google without problems as no person is using the distinct lengthy tail keyword.

The fine part of this system is that you are the proprietor of your movies,you created it and didn't copied from different guys on youtube.Youtube will never ban you for copyright infringement.Your video will probably be original in comparison with so many copied movies on youtube.
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . [Method] Make Atleast 50$ Perday Using YouTube and ClickBank Simply This is the simplest method i do know that makes me $30 per day.15 minutes per day(sorry for my unhealthy english) http://i.imgur.com/CP9ZuHH.gif No investment required Step1. Create an affiliate account with clickbank Step2. Create a free account with animoto Rating: 5