Activity Stream
701 MEMBERS
67 ONLINE
Subscribe to our Newsletter BlackHatKings On Twitter BlackHatKings On Facebook BlackHatKings On Google+

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WordPress SEO: Master SEO Fundamentals Free $40 100% off

Course Description
    Note: If you've already enrolled in my other WordPress course, no need to enroll in this one as I've already covered the WordPress SEO fundamentals.

Do you want to improve the SEO of your WordPress website? Well, who doesn't! SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the sole reason of the presence of any person or an organization on the Internet. WordPress is one of the more popular CMS being used today and over 30% of all the websites found on the Internet use WordPress. This crash course, WordPress SEO, is designed to get you up to speed with the WordPress basics in a short span of time.

With WordPress SEO, you'll have the following skills in your arsenal:

Optimizing the Content for SEO
    Optimizing the Images for SEO
    Managing Links and best practices
    Optimizing the WordPress website for best performance
    Adding Sitemaps

https://www.udemy.com/wordpress-seo-...ponCode=SPE100
    AliKashif7 Reviewed by AliKashif7 on . WordPress SEO: Master SEO Fundamentals Free $40 100% off Course Description Note: If you've already enrolled in my other WordPress course, no need to enroll in this one as I've already covered the WordPress SEO fundamentals. Do you want to improve the SEO of your WordPress website? Well, who doesn't! SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the sole reason of the presence of any person or an organization on the Internet. WordPress is one of the more popular CMS being used today and over 30% of all the websites found on the Internet use WordPress. Rating: 5

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to AliKashif7 For This Useful Post:
    [ Click to Expand ]

Kevin (8th Jan 2017)

3.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information