Course Description
This course covers everything you need to know about Shopify!

We will cover how to pick the right niche for you, because it's better to focus and narrow down instead of trying to open another "eBay" and compete in every product.

Next we'll research the most profitable products that will sell in your store like hot cakes, our unique approach sets you right to the path of profitability because we find products that have already had a proven track record of selling.

After that we'll set up the store, in this course you'll learn everything you need to know about Shopify store setup, creating the navigation on the store and changing the look and feel to the best converting way.

The next part is actually the most important one, and it's the Facebook Ads part, it could be a whole course dealing with FB ads and optimizing, so we have got a lot of content on how to market your products and reach the right audience that will buy it.

We'll also talk about Ad copy and how to create your ads for maximizing converstions!

Next we'll get into the "More Profits" part of the course, which basically means how to grow your business and take it to the next level.

And the last part? Automation, we'll talk about everything you need to do in order to Automate your store.

With years of experience online I'm sure this course will help you like it helped my other students which I've personally coached before.

https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-s...=LIMITEDCOUPON
AliKashif7 Reviewed by AliKashif7 on . [GET] The Ultimate Shopify Dropshipping Facebook Ads Course Course Description This course covers everything you need to know about Shopify! We will cover how to pick the right niche for you, because it's better to focus and narrow down instead of trying to open another "eBay" and compete in every product. Next we'll research the most profitable products that will sell in your store like hot cakes, our unique approach sets you right to the path of profitability because we find products that have already had a proven track record of selling. Rating: 5