Activity Stream
701 MEMBERS
41 ONLINE
Subscribe to our Newsletter BlackHatKings On Twitter BlackHatKings On Facebook BlackHatKings On Google+

Website's:
    BlackHatKings.com

Star How To Start CPA On YouTube | Investment Required

Let's Start ...

Instead of all those threads asking how to, today I'm going to give you a little insight on how to properly take advantage over YouTube with your videos, and how to make money through CPA networks. This is pretty basic and straightforward guide, but nonetheless it's worth a try. You're free to post questions below and I'll make FAQ afterwards.

Requirements.

• CPA Network Account
    • Niche
    • YouTube Account
    • Website
    • Social Media Account ( Facebook, Twitter )
    • 20$ Investment
    • Being Able To Replicate

CPA Network Account.

Personally used and well known company by the name of AdWork Media. For the past 3 years I received a bi-weekly payments on the exact same day, the exact same hour every time so far, I highly recommend it for their support as well as on-time payments and highest converting offers in the industry (public networks).

You can absolutely customize your content locker to suit any niche you're using. Take a quick look below for all options they offer. You can customize messages, themes(you can use your own .png as a background), Fonts, the amount of offers as well as lowest conversion per click etc.

Large Image (Click to View)

Niche

If you're just starting out, make sure to use "saturated" niches, you might wanna wonder why. Well actually it's pretty simple, while many people think it has nothing to do with supply-demand I strongly disagree, as long as there are people playing Xbox, PS etc. they'll look for "free" stuff. Some ideas on niche you can use.

• Xbox Codes, Gold Membership
    • PSN Codes
    • League of Legends Riot Points
    • Upcoming Beta Games(Site to check them http://www.ign.com
    • Certain generators, for instant Minecraft accounts and anything alike.

Make sure to have both YouTube account and domain related to the niche you pick. For instance http://psncardsgiveaway.com would make sense if you giveaway PSN cards. I believe you got the point.

YouTube Account

Signing up to YouTube account is pretty straightforward so I dont believe I can have to explain how, however there's few steps you need to do to make sure your video will get exposed. First and foremost switch countries. To do so ..

Go to the bottom of YouTube after you signed up, you'll see a screen like this.

Click where it's marked red and change to "Worldwide", top left corner. For some odd reason that makes your video literally worldwide instead of country targeted when people seach certain keywords.

Most important thing to do is to create channel related to the niche you're using, from name to about us page, you can copy/paste any article and switch keywords a little, if it's PSN do PSN network article with your website in it and words like "free" "giveaway" etc.

Website

I strongly suggest getting TLD domain and payed hosting. I personally use Namecheap, for 6$ a month you get stable host, up to 25 domains and unlimited subdomains as well as email forwarding. Then you need some content on your website, I assume you already picked a niche you might wanna use, you can check my thread for premade scripts you can use here.

I have plenty of them just cba getting them all uploaded, you're free to use any of it or even shoot me a PM if you need a certain one and I'll check. Whole set up is less than couple of minutes, all you have to do is change few lines of codes in index.html with your Content Locker.

Social Media Account

Dont have much to tell here except it's pretty straight forward. You're gonna need fan page on facebook(not group!) and possibly Twitter account. Make sure to edit all infos to match your website/YouTube video you're about to make, for instance if it's PSN codes the actual fan page name should be "PSN Codes Giveaway". Also I highly suggest getting few thousand likes(can be fake) just for the sake of making it look legit.

Then make 1 post each day after you get some real traffic, people are dumb they'll complete surveys all over again.

You can use message link this one.

Code:

To get your FREE PSN Card head over to http://psncardsgiveaway.com/get/free-psn-card-codes NOW! Some of the last codes are being sent out and you dont want to miss on any of the good stuff!

That's one of my old sites I used to run. Still works though.

20$ Investment.

You're gonna need 5$ to get yourself voice over(unless you can record it yourself) but for 5$ I'd suggest you a Gig on fiverr, I've used this guy for like 2 years.

- https://www.fiverr.com/jamescott/produce...6918827700

He can create you an awesome voiceover for just 5$. Regarding the actual video, you can literally steal someone elses(i dont recommend it though), it's not like anyone has a unique one but you have to cut yours and add proof from another one, while this may seem complex it's fairly easy. Use Camtasia for it and here's 2 I've used couple years ago, just freshly uploaded them since I'm out of CPA game for awhile.

Domains were http://www.psncardsgiveaway.com and http://www.freelivexbox.com both scripts can be found HERE.

You can check below how some "standard" video should look like. These are not in use.

PSN Video : https://vimeo.com/108888742

Xbox Video : https://vimeo.com/108888743

Now to cover the rest of investment, you're gonna need some HR views to kick off your video, apart from keywords which I wont cover since it's pretty basic, if you're promoting Xbox codes for instance, open Google Keyword tool and put "xbox codes" in it, it will spit out tons of keywords and you pick those that are searched the most, then HR views will do the rest. Also make sure your YouTube video title has keywords in it, for instance "Free Xbox Live Codes [VOICE][PROOF]" etc.

Back to HR views, I used to purchase them off of this sites.

Never had a single issue with either of them and prices are fairly cheap. Do not go for those fiverr Gigs, even from HF unless it's someone really trusted.

Being Able To Replicate

That's correct, if you just created 1 video for 1 niche and 1 website, give it go, you'll make the HR views investment back within 2 days tops, then simply proceed with making other websites/using different niches. And do exactly the same each time, however each time you're gonna need new YT account and Facebook fan page to build a list of people related to the niche you're promoting.

Have Questions?

I'm aware this may seem incomplete and I'd rather help you by answering questions. So please do not hesitate to post your questions below. I'll do my best to answer them and create FAQ page as well!
    Kevin Reviewed by Kevin on . How To Start CPA On YouTube | Investment Required Let's Start ... Instead of all those threads asking how to, today I'm going to give you a little insight on how to properly take advantage over YouTube with your videos, and how to make money through CPA networks. This is pretty basic and straightforward guide, but nonetheless it's worth a try. You're free to post questions below and I'll make FAQ afterwards. Requirements. Rating: 5
    Last edited by Kevin; 30th Jan 2017 at 11:19 AM.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information