I was asked this in PM… but of course I want everyone to see, so I’m sharing here. Most of this has been said throughout the forums, but I want it to be in a central place.

Please feel free to add more tips, just make sure its 3 at a time as it will make you really thing the things that were most important.

1. FOCUS… pick an offer (that is converting for others) and a traffic source (the major ones you’ve seen affs use) and MAKE it work. Basically become a user of the ad network you want to use and see what others are running. Once you see something for some time just run that offer, but with your own angle,demo,etc.

2. Make sure every dollar you spend you’re gathering vital data to help you get profitable. Your tracking needs to set up correctly don’t just go shooting in the dark. Don’t test too many variables at once because it will require a huge budget to get statistically significant data.

3. Launch and then launch some more. Some guys spend weeks on an LP then they launch and it tanks. AM is a numbers game. If you launch 10 ultra targetted campaigns per day (but still focused on 1 traffic source and 1 offer) and give them enough spend to get good data I promise you will find something profitable in a week or two
Kevin Reviewed by Kevin on . 3 Tips I Wish I Knew When I Started I was asked this in PM… but of course I want everyone to see, so I’m sharing here. Most of this has been said throughout the forums, but I want it to be in a central place. Please feel free to add more tips, just make sure its 3 at a time as it will make you really thing the things that were most important. 1. FOCUS… pick an offer (that is converting for others) and a traffic source (the major ones you’ve seen affs use) and MAKE it work. Basically become a user of the ad network you want Rating: 5