Short Summary of Book:
A great book for advertisers. The author shares simply how to use ads to create a response, and showed me that advertising is more than just words, it is art. By reading the chapters alone you get a feel for what is good copywriting and it’s neatly organized and broken down so it’s easy to understand. This is a book I see myself referring to often in the future, as it is so actionable and practical. Highly recommended and a MUST for affiliate marketers

pros:
1. Organized principals and proven ideas to make your ads sell
2. Lots of ad copy examples to make you understand what a great copy looks like
3. Checklist to see how good your ads are
4. Actionable! Today I already implemented ad copy changes to a lander

Cons:
1. I felt overwhelmed with content, but it’s a sign of quality.
2. No pictures of ads, just texts, guess due to technical printing issues

Why Did I Give This 4.5 Out of 5 Stars?
I don’t give it a 5 out of 5 because I’m not experienced at all in advertising and didn’t read any more books on the subject. But I don’t have any other concrete reason. Dr. Direct knows his shit. period.

CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
Kevin Reviewed by Kevin on . [How to] Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling http://i.imgur.com/pNCxmdV.png Short Summary of Book: A great book for advertisers. The author shares simply how to use ads to create a response, and showed me that advertising is more than just words, it is art. By reading the chapters alone you get a feel for what is good copywriting and it’s neatly organized and broken down so it’s easy to understand. This is a book I see myself referring to often in the future, as it is so actionable and practical. Highly recommended and a MUST Rating: 5