Mining Dogecoin is similar to mining most other
Scrypt based currencies. All you need is a custom desktop PC with a few graphics cards configured with the correct drivers and software for optimal hash rates and pointed at a mining pool. In this guide we will walk you through building your own Dogecoin mining rig. But first, a word about the currency itself.Dogecoin is a Scrypt based currency that is based on, of all things, an internet meme! Cleverly marketed, it has become one of the top ten digital currencies by market cap. You can learn more about Dogecoin on the official website and the subReddit. I think you will find the Dogecoin community in general incredibly friendly and helpful to new “shibes” as Dogecoin fans are called.
Since this guide is intended to get you up and mining Dogecoin as quickly as possible, here are the three ‘ingredients’ you need:
1. Dogecoin Mining Hardware
2. Dogecoin Mining Software and
3. A Dogecoin Mining Pool to mine at

First, the hardware.

1. List of Dogecoin Mining Hardware Guides

Budget Dogecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – This budget Dogecoin mining rig will get you started mining Dogecoin, if your budget is under $1,000. Cost to build this Dogecoin mining rig is roughly $900 for a total hash rate of ~1,350Kh/s. You can enter 1,350Kh/s on this Dogecoin mining calculator to figure out the current profitability of this build.
4 GPU Dogecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – A 4 GPU mining rig is likely the best option for most people who are getting into Dogecoin mining. This rig is capable of hash rates exceeding 2,600Kh/s and should cost you roughly $1,600 to build. You can enter 2,600Kh/s on this Dogecoin mining calculator to figure out the current profitability of this build.
6 GPU Dogecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – Running 6 GPU’s in one mining rig has its challenges, but this build will net you some serious Doge. Depending on which graphics cards you choose, this build will cost you as low as $1,800 to build.
2. Dogecoin Mining Software

Cgminer is the best mining software for all scrypt based currencies, including Dogecoin. You’ll want to download version 3.7.2 as it is the last version that supports Scrypt mining. Here’s a direct link to the download page. Since cgminer uses a command-line-interface (CLI), you will want to create a .bat file or .conf file with the configurations for your cards. A ‘batch file’ as it is called is the simplest to setup. Simply open Notepad or another text editor and change the .txt in the file extension to .bat. Right click on the .bat file and select ‘edit. You can then edit your settings to look something like this:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://poolurl:xxxx -u xxx -p x -I 20 --thread-concurrency 21712
3. Dogecoin Mining Pools

There are many Dogecoin mining pools. Here’s a brief list of the ones I’ve discovered. Feel free to add more in the comments as they come online.

Referr http://www.blackhatkings.com/showthr...are-Build-List
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . Dogecoin Mining Rig https://i.imgur.com/Cmhuxkm.png Mining Dogecoin is similar to mining most otherScrypt based currencies. All you need is a custom desktop PC with a few graphics cards configured with the correct drivers and software for optimal hash rates and pointed at a mining pool. In this guide we will walk you through building your own Dogecoin mining rig. But first, a word about the currency itself.Dogecoin is a Scrypt based currency that is based on, of all things, an internet meme! Cleverly marketed, Rating: 5