Build a Litecoin Mining Rig

Litecoins are currently the most profitable alt-currency to mine on GPU’s, due to their huge market cap and rapid adoption by vendors and retailers following the success of Bitcoin. Building a LItecoin mining rig is simply putting together the right Litecoin mining hardware (off-the-shelf graphics cards and supporting PC components), followed by installing and configuring the correct drivers and Litecoin mining software. Below, you will find three guides based on how many graphics cards you want to mine with with a rough budget estimate for each (in USD).

2 GPU Budget Litecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – This budget Litecoin mining rig is fully expandable to support a total of 4 GPU’s if you decide to add more cards in the future. As with all these build options, allow roughly 2 hours for assembly. Build cost: ~$900

4 GPU Litecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – The 4 GPU rig is easily the most popular build option, as the price point is roughly the same as a high end gaming PC. This rig is capable of mining any Scrypt based alt-currencies at about 2,600Kh/s, Build cost: ~$1,600

6 GPU Litecoin Mining Rig Build Guide – Running 6 GPU’s in one mining rig will give you the highest hash rate (~3,900Kh/s) using one motherboard and accompanying hardware. We’ve based this mining rig on the Intel Ivybridge chipset as it can support up to a theoretical 7 GPU’s. Build time: 2 hrs. Build cost: ~$2,400
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . Build a Litecoin Mining Rig Build a Litecoin Mining Rig https://i.imgur.com/tuC8Dse.jpg Litecoins are currently the most profitable alt-currency to mine on GPU’s, due to their huge market cap and rapid adoption by vendors and retailers following the success of Bitcoin. Building a LItecoin mining rig is simply putting together the right Litecoin mining hardware (off-the-shelf graphics cards and supporting PC components), followed by installing and configuring the correct drivers and Litecoin mining software. Below, Rating: 5