302 Not Passing Page Rank? But they DID harm this site...

...until Derek recovered it

Today I am proud to present a highly interesting, detailed and insightful case-study by our Certified LRT Xpert Derek Devlin.

This is the success story of lifting double Google Penalty (Sitewide and Partial Manual Action) in multiple reconsideration requests.
In addition, we now have proof that 302 redirects CAN be harmful.

Some key takeaways for you are:

• Detailed analysis of the Google penalties applied and surrounding problems
  • Great explanation of the different types of Google Penalties applied and discussed, including a history of Google Penguin filters the site tripped
  • Highly detailed descriptions and communication logs in the reconsideration process with the Google Spam Team – Derek and his client revealed it all
  • Detailed analysis with Link Research Tools, Link Detox
  • Lots of detailed examples of spammy links found
  • Full list of different link schemes against Google Webmaster Guidelines found
  • Proof that 302 redirected links also caused harm
  • Successful removal of two Google Penalties

Especially the part of 302 redirects causing troubles is outstanding and was to my knowledge never known or documented, especially not in such a detailed fashion.
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . Double Manual Google Penalty Recovery + 302 Redirects Hurt Site 302 Not Passing Page Rank? But they DID harm this site... ...until Derek recovered it https://i.imgur.com/Z9BA8Uw.png Today I am proud to present a highly interesting, detailed and insightful case-study by our Certified LRT Xpert Derek Devlin. This is the success story of lifting double Google Penalty (Sitewide and Partial Manual Action) in multiple reconsideration requests. In addition, we now have proof that 302 redirects CAN be harmful. Some key takeaways for you are: Rating: 5