Sell a purse with a balance of 29 BTC. Password forgotten, I can not remember, I can not hack, and in principle there is nothing. The approximate number of characters is 6-9 (6 + 3 digits, possibly) and the characters themselves seem to remember partially, but not fact! The purse is a few years old, BTC has been bought for a long time. Everything is real, not air, I can show everything by remote access. I do not ask much, and I will sell to the one who will offer the best price. Are you ready to experience fate? Then offer your options.Or any help, for a reward.
kryptoX Reviewed by kryptoX on . 29 BTC Selling! Sell a purse with a balance of 29 BTC. Password forgotten, I can not remember, I can not hack, and in principle there is nothing. The approximate number of characters is 6-9 (6 + 3 digits, possibly) and the characters themselves seem to remember partially, but not fact! The purse is a few years old, BTC has been bought for a long time. Everything is real, not air, I can show everything by remote access. I do not ask much, and I will sell to the one who will offer the best price. Are you ready Rating: 5