CANDLESTICK GRAPH (First graph):

Classic "head and shoulders" peak shown by the red arrows. Indicates upward spike moving above the 150% profit margin.

Double bottom leading to the resistance at the 0.60 USD line. XLM is looking at A) sharp decline into rebound or B) continuation and possible Elliot triangle formation into upward trend.

Moving Average (yellow line) showing strong downward trend for now. EMA (not shown) analysis reveals upward moving momentum in the longer term (1.5 - 2 weeks)

My personal advice: Stop loss at 0.50 USD line. Hold otherwise.

RELATIVE STRENGTH INDEX - RSI (Second graph):

RSI breaching oversold mark, indicating that possible buy entry may appear soon. This could be a good time to enter the market for XLM.

My personal advice: For possible entry points, wait until XLM either A) reaches the target bottom peak at 0.60 USD, or if it that doesn't happen, enter before XLM rises above the right shoulder (third red arrow).

MOVING AVERAGE CONVERGENCE DIVERGENCE - MACD (Third graph):

MACD indicating good upwards movement below equilibrium. Possible entry point lining up with RSI with the current momentum. Below equilibrium lining up with the other indicators meaning that XLM is looking for new places on the moon to set up lambo factories.

Technical analysis of XLM showing upwards trend after a potential double bottom. Stop loss at 0.50 USD. Possibly buy entry at 0.60 USD - 0.70 USD.

Profits in the range of 150% - 270%.

This is my own analysis of XLM Stellar Lumens. I do not recommend you to invest more than you can afford to lose, in any market, especially cryptocurrency. Shoot me a message to join my slack channel, or for free technical analyses.
EasyMoney Reviewed by EasyMoney on . XLM (Stellar Lumens) Technical Analysis https://i.imgur.com/u1GtTaF.png CANDLESTICK GRAPH (First graph): Classic "head and shoulders" peak shown by the red arrows. Indicates upward spike moving above the 150% profit margin. Double bottom leading to the resistance at the 0.60 USD line. XLM is looking at A) sharp decline into rebound or B) continuation and possible Elliot triangle formation into upward trend. Moving Average (yellow line) showing strong downward trend for now. EMA (not shown) analysis reveals upward Rating: 5